Planning with the WIDA ELD Standards Framework Facilitated eWorkshop
Three 60 minute webinar series
This eWorkshop is designed for educators and leaders who are responsible for language development within content learning and implementation of the ELD Standards Framework. Participants will receive resources for using the ELD Standards Framework in instructional planning. Teams are strongly encouraged to attend the webinars together. This eWorkshop will assist educators in using the ELD Standards Framework to identify and support language students will use to engage in content learning. Participants will explore how the ELD Standards Framework can support collaborative instructional planning.
This eWorkshop series will consist of three 1-hour webinars:
- Webinar 1: Introduction to the WIDA ELD Standards Framework
- Webinar 2: Language Focus in Content Units
- Webinar 3: Focus on Language in Action
Learning Goals across the webinar series:
- Leverage student assets to integrate a language focus into content units.
- Identify and support language students will use throughout a series of unit activities.
Any cancellations or rescheduling requests for open-enrollment webinars must be received in writing 48 hours in advance of a scheduled webinar start time for a refund. Any requests that come in less than 48 hours in advance will need to contact us to reschedule to attend another webinar date/time.