This training is designed for Kindergarten ACCESS for ELLs Test Administrators.
This training is designed for test administrators of the Kindergarten ACCESS for ELLs. During this training test administrators will explore how the WIDA Standards and Assessment System is connect to Kindergarten ACCESS for ELLs in its unique test design. Participants will learn to administer and score the Kindergarten assessment. It is suggested that participants bring Kindergarten MODEL kits to the training, if possible.
Participants will be able to:
- Discuss the features of ACCESS for ELLs Kindergarten
- Describe the training requirements and preparation
- Identify how the WIDA Accessibility and Accommodations Framework applies to Kindergarten ACCESS for ELLs
- Explain test administration and scoring by domains
- Listening and Speaking
- Describe the process of test materials management
- Introduction and Overview
- Make connection to WIDA Standards and Assessment System and test design and discuss the unique features of the test
- Locate and discuss state specific training resources and requirements
- Review the components of the WIDA Accessibility and Accommodations Framework, additional resources, and usage
- Examine procedures for test administration
- Practice scoring the speaking and writing test
- Consider the processes for managing test materials
- Closing and evaluation
Interested in bringing this workshop to your school or district?Contact us
for prices and scheduling.