This training is designed for ACCESS for ELLs Grades 1-12 Paper Test Administrators.
During this training, test administrators will explore how the WIDA Standards and Assessment System is connected to the ACCESS for ELLs Paper. Participants will learn how to administer and monitor the group sections of the tests and there will be a focus on administering and scoring the speaking section of the assessment.
Participants will be able to:
- Discuss the features of ACCESS for ELLs Paper
- Describe the training requirements and preparation
- Identify the different aspects of paper test administration such as:
- Domain test details
- Accessibility and accommodations
- Scheduling and monitoring the test
- Explain the procedure for scoring the speaking test
- Describe the process of test materials management
- Introduction and Overview
- Make connection to WIDA Standards and Assessment System and test design
- Locate and discuss state specific training resources and assessment roles
- Explore details of each domain test
- Review the components of the WIDA Accessibility and Accommodations Framework and usage
- Examine procedures for scheduling and monitoring test administration
- Practice using the WIDA Speaking Scoring Scale to evaluate student speaking samples
- Consider the processes for managing test materials
- Closing and evaluation
Interested in bringing this workshop to your school or district?Contact us
for prices and scheduling.